Type Here to Get Search Results !

A love story that happened in my life

 


Girl: This is one thing to me Buy it. Boy: What? May: A ring. Boy: No money today Another day Girl: Okay it's ok. = After 2 years, Girl: Oh, where are you? Boy: Why .. ?? Girl: I will buy an anklet and come back .. !!! Boy: No honey, today or another day ... !!!!!!!!! ! Girl: Stay ... you and me Something to break any day I don't want to. (The girl did not understand  the boy is still unemployed, After this misunderstanding, the girl got married Goes)

7 years later, Boy: You, where .. !!!!!! Miss you so much I'm doing Come to me, for a little money that day I could not satisfy your taste. My favorite thing is anklets I have a little ring I couldn't give what I wanted. Come on, today I am worth a few thousand crores Owner just an anklet why an anklet Factory made I can give you. But, no, grab your hand today I will take you to that shop of footpath anklets. But you come back, I will never come to you Can't forget.

Even if you don't, I do I will tell you even while standing at the door of death Love. You were in my life, you are, you are I will stay. No other girl will ever be in your place Can't sit !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!! Some people come to life as quickly as possible From life in less time than that Is lost. And the foolish man in the middle Finding him makes life easier, That is the reality. 

Translation Bangla

মেয়ে: Amake ekTa jinis kine diba। ছেলে: কি? মে: একটি রিং ছেলে: আজ টাকা নেই অন্য দিন মেয়ে: Ok ঠিক আছে। = 2 বছর পরে, মেয়ে: ওহ, আপনি কোথায়? ছেলেঃ কেন .. ?? মেয়ে: আমি একটি গোড়ালি কিনে ফিরে আসব .. !!! ছেলে: না মধু, আজ বা অন্য কোনও দিন ... !!!!!!!!! ! মেয়ে: থাকুন ... আপনি এবং আমি যে কোনও দিন ভাঙতে চাই না I (মেয়েটি বুঝতে পারে নি যে ছেলেটি এখনও বেকার, এই ভুল বোঝাবুঝির পরে, মেয়েটি বিয়ে করে যায়)

7 বছর পরে, ছেলে: আপনি, কোথায় .. !!!!!! তোমাকে অনেক মিস করছি আমি আমার কাছে এস, সেদিন অল্প টাকার বিনিময়ে আমি তোমার স্বাদ মেটাতে পারিনি। আমার প্রিয় জিনিসটি অ্যাঙ্কলেটগুলি আমার কাছে একটু রিং থাকে যা আমি চাই তা দিতে পারি না। আসুন, আজ আমি কয়েক হাজার কোটি টাকার মালিক মাত্র একটি গোড়ালি কেন একটি গোড়ালি ফ্যাক্টরি আপনাকে তৈরি করতে পারে কেন। তবে, না, আপনার হাতটি ধরুন আজ আমি আপনাকে ফুটপাথ গোড়ালিটির দোকানে নিয়ে যাব। তবে তুমি ফিরে এসো, আমি কখনই তোমার কাছে আসব না ভুলতে পারি না।

আপনি না করলেও আমি মৃত্যুর প্রেমের দ্বারে দাঁড়িয়ে থাকা অবস্থায় আপনাকে জানাব tell আপনি আমার জীবনে ছিলেন, আপনি আছেন, আপনি আমি থাকব। আর কোনও মেয়ে আর কখনও আপনার জায়গায় থাকবে না বসে থাকতে পারে !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!! কিছু লোক যতটা সম্ভব জীবনে ফিরে আসার চেয়ে কম সময়ে জীবন থেকে হারিয়ে যায়। এবং মাঝখানে নির্বোধ মানুষকে তাকে সন্ধান করা জীবনকে সহজ করে তোলে, এটাই বাস্তবতা।
Tags

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন

0 মন্তব্যসমূহ
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.